Pre-K & K Transitions
Following the publication of the MEQ document, ‘”It’s all About the Children: Strategy for Children from Birth to Age 8”, funding became available for the engagement of personnel to support school teams and families with student transition to school in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
- In addition to the general offer of service, we can offer various supports to this subject including helping you:
- Organize engaging opportunities for families’ first interaction with the school
- Maximize the use of a variety of tools to help get to know incoming students
- Create meaningful and welcoming orientation events
- Foster relationships with external organizations to help with the transition to school process