How we can help
- Train and coach teachers in their use of assistive technologies
- Provide direction on the use of technology rooted in sound pedagogical practices.
- Workshops, school visits, school projects
- Support the annual deployment of Measure-purchased AT devices.
- Advise on the purchase of Assistive Technology devices
- Support the exploration of coding & robotics in the classroom
- Support teachers in ensuring that the use of Edtech is meaningful and anchored in learning theory
- Help teachers integrate the use of technology across the curriculum, with the goal of engaging and motivating students, as well as facilitating learning.
Click below for the SWLSB Edtech web site. You must be logged in to your @swlsb.ca account in order to access the site.